Hello and welcome to my very first blog post for Mom’s Daily Diary.
A little bit about me
In essence, I have one girl under two and expect baby #2 any day now. Naturally, over the last two years, kids have been all I could think about.
I had to stop working soon after I found out I was pregnant with my first child because it was a tough pregnancy. After she was born I spent a year at home with her before she could start visiting the daycare centre. And just when I thought I’ll be going back to the office we found out we were expecting baby #2.
Luckily, this time I feel a lot better but with the whole COVID pandemic, I got stuck at home all over again.
As the workaholic that I used to be, staying at home for so long made me stir crazy so I started reading blogs (and yes, I read my very first blog in 2019). I was immediately hooked so soon after I decided to start my first blog about personal finance. And it was a terrible idea.
You see, I am an IT business analyst. I am interested in getting rid of all my debt but I had no idea about financing so I ran out of ideas pretty quickly.
In the meantime, I started ghostwriting for several other blogs and it turned out I love writing. That’s how I’ve decided to give blogging another chance. Just this time, the topics will be something a lot closer to my heart and daily life.
What can you expect to find on Mom’s Daily Diary?
Hopefully, you’ll come back and check on my blog again. If you do, this is what you could expect to find.
- All things baby and toddler related including daily struggles, activities, curious kids and parenting things that I’ve wondered, and whatever else comes to pass.
- Tips and tricks for moms and increasing productivity around kids. I would need a lot of these myself so why not sharing what I’ve found.
- Home management. After all, as a stay at home mom, keeping my home in order is a big part of my day. This will include organization, decluttering, maybe even decoration and a touch of finance management.
- Bullet journaling, templates, and all kind of printables. I am a journaling freak, so I just cannot pass on the topic. I also love creating all kind of templates and printables so sharing them with you would be my pleasure.
My hopes for 2021
Although New Year is long gone and it’s a bit late for resolutions, starting a new blog is still a big beginning. Therefore, I have some hopes and goals for the rest of the year.
- Give birth to a healthy little girl. Obviously, the upcoming birth of our second child is the most expected event of the year. She is due March 24th, but I have the feeling we should be expecting her sooner.
- Work on Mom’s Daily Diary regularly. My goal is to publish one or two posts per week for the first several months to build up content. Still, since handling a newborn and a blog will surely be challenging, during the newborn stage I plan to publish only one post per week. I will also try to keep them well in advance so there are no pressing deadlines.
- Grow a mailing list by the end of the year. This is something I didn’t do the last time. I still don’t know how to do it. But what blog would it be without a nice mailing list full of supportive readers?
That’s about it for now. I hope you’ll enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy making it.
If you’re new to blogging like me let me know and I would be happy to check out your blog. It would be great to learn and grow together.
And if you’re more experienced I am open to your advice and criticism.
Want to know more about me? Check out my About me page.
If you have any questions, recommendations, or just want to say hi, then jump to the Contact page.